Bạn đang xem: Hộ tịch tiếng anh là gì
2. The competence & procedures for settling matters related tocitizenship & adoption must comply with the Law on Vietnamese Citizenship andthe Law on Adoption, unless otherwise provided by this Law.
1. Civil status means events prescribed in Article 3 of this Law, whichdetermine the personal history of an individual from birth to lớn death.
2. Civil status registration means a competent state agency certifyingor recording in the civil status book civil status events of an individual,creating a legal basis for the State to protect lawful rights and interests ofthe individual and manage the population.
dd/ Civil status change & correction; ethnicity re-determination,civil status information addition;
2. Recording in the civil status book civil status changes of anindividual according lớn a judgment or decision of a competent state agency:
g/ Declaration or cancellation of declaration of a person khổng lồ be missing,dead or have sầu civil act capacity lost or restricted.
3. Recording in the civil status book the events of birth; marriage;divorce; marriage cancellation; guardianship; parent or child recognition; parentor child determination; adoption; civil status change; and death of Vietnamesecitizens already settled at competent foreign agencies.
4. Certifying or recording in the civil status book other civil statusmatters in accordance with law.
1. Civil status registration agency is the People’s Committee of acommune, ward or township (below referred lớn as commune-màn chơi People’sCommittee), the People’s Committee of a rural district, urban district, town orprovincial đô thị or an equivalent administrative unit (below referred lớn asdistrict-cấp độ People’s Committee) or an overseas Vietnamese diplomatic missionor consular office (below referred to as representative mission).
2. Civil status database means a collection of civil status informationof individuals already registered and stored in the civil status book andelectronic civil status database.
3. Civil status book means a paper book made & kept at the civilstatus registration agency lớn certify or record civil status events specifiedin Article 3 of this Law.
4. Electronic civil status database means a sectoral database created onthe basis of computerization of civil status registration work.
5. Civil status database-managing agency means the civil statusregistration agency, the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Foreign Affairsor another agency as assigned in accordance with law.
6. Birth certificate means a document granted by a competent stateagency lớn an individual upon birth registration; a birth certificate containsbasic personal information specified in Clause 1, Article 14 of this Law.
7. Marriage certificate means a document issued by a competent stateagency khổng lồ the male and female partners upon marriage registration; a marriagecertificate contains basic information specified in Clause 2, Article 17 ofthis Law.
8. Native place of an individual shall be determined based on the nativeplace of his/her father or mother as agreed upon by the father and mother oraccording to practices & written in the birth declaration form submitted uponbirth registration.
9. Civil status extract means a document issued by a competent stateagency proving a civil status sự kiện of an individual already registered at acivil status registration agency. The original civil status extract shall beissued immediately after a civil status event is registered. Copies of a civilstatus extract include copies of civil status extracts issued from the civilstatus database và certified copies of original civil status extracts.
10. Civil status change means a competent state agency registeringchanges in civil status information of an individual when there is a plausiblereason in accordance with the civil law or changes in information about parentsin the registered birth declaration contents in accordance with law.
11. Ethniđô thị re-determination means a competent state agencyregistering the ethnithành phố re-determination for an individual in accordance withthe Civil Code.
12. Civil status correction means a competent state agency correctingcivil status information of an individual when there is an error in the civilstatus registration.
13. Civil status supplementation means a competent state agency updatingmissing civil status information for a registered individual.
2. All civil status events of an individual shall be registered in afull, prompt, truthful, objective sầu và accurate manner; for cases ineligible forcivil status registration as prescribed by law, heads of civil statusregistration agencies shall issue written refusal replies clearly stating thereason.
3. Civil status matters for which no settlement time limit is prescribedby this Law shall be settled within the day; for dossiers received after 15:00hours which cannot be settled immediately, results shall be given in thefollowing working day.
4. Every civil status event shall be registered at only one competentcivil status registration agency in accordance with this Law.
An individual may make civil status registration at the civil statusregistration agency in his/her registered place of permanent or temporaryresidence or the place where he/she is living. For an individual who does notregister in his/her place of permanent residence, the district-cấp độ People’sCommittee, commune-level People’s Committee or representative sầu mission which hasregistered such individual’s civil status shall notify the civil statusregistration lớn the commune-cấp độ People’s Committee of the place where he/shepermanently resides.
5. Once having been registered in the civil status book, every civilstatus event shall be fully & promptly updated in the electronic civil statusdatabase.
6. Contents of birth, marriage, divorce, death, civil status change,correction or supplementation, gender re-assignment & ethnicityre-determination of an individual in the civil status database are inputinformation of the national population database.
1. Vietnamese citizens and stateless persons permanently residing in Vietnamhave the civil status registration right & obligation.
This provision also applies khổng lồ foreign citizens permanently residing inVietphái nam, unless otherwise provided by a treaty khổng lồ which Vietphái nam is acontracting tiệc nhỏ.
2. In case of marriage or parent or child recognition, the parties shalldirectly register it at the civil status registration agency.
For other matters of civil status registration or issue of civil statusextract copies, requesters shall directly or authorize other persons toregister. The Minister of Justice shall detail the authorization.
3. Minors và adults who have sầu lost their civil act capathành phố may requestcivil status registration or issue of civil status extract copies through theirat-law representatives.
1. Commune-level People’s Committees shall make civil statusregistration in the following cases:
a/ Registering civil status events specified at Points a, b, c, d and e,Clause 1, Article 3 of this Law for Vietnamese citizens residing in thecountry;
b/ Registering civil status change và correction for persons under 14full years; addition of civil status information for Vietnamese citizensresiding in the country;
d/ Registering birth for children born in Vietphái mạnh with a parent being aVietnamese citizen permanently residing in a border area và the other parentbeing a citizen of the bordering country permanently residing in the area borderingon Vietnam; marriage, recognition of parent or child between Vietnamesecitizens permanently residing in border areas and citizens of borderingcountries permanently residing in areas bordering on Vietnam; & death forforeigners permanently and stably residing in border areas of Vietphái nam.
2. District-cấp độ People’s Committees shall make civil statusregistration in the following cases, except the cases specified at Point d,Clause 1 of this Article:
a/ Registering civil status events specified in Clause 1, Article 3 ofthis Law involving foreign elements;
b/ Registering civil status change và correction for Vietnamesecitizens aged full 14 year or older residing in the country; và ethnicityre-determination;
3. Representative missions shall register civil status matters specifiedin Article 3 of this Law for Vietnamese citizens residing abroad.
4. The Government shall stipulate birth, marriage, parent & childrecognition và death registration procedures prescribed at Point d, Clause 1of this Article.
Article 8. Assurance of the exercise andperformance of the civil status registration right & obligation
1. The State shall adopt comprehensive sầu policies and measures and createconditions for individuals lớn exercise & persize the civil statusregistration right & obligation.
2. The State shall ensure budget, physical foundations, human resourcesand investment in information công nghệ development for civil statusregistration & management activities.
1. When requesting civil status registration or issue of civil statusextract copies, individuals shall submit dossiers directly lớn the civil statusregistration agency or skết thúc them by post or via the online civil statusregistration system.
2. When carrying out procedures for civil status registration or issueof civil status extract copies from the civil status database, individuals shallproduce papers proving their identity khổng lồ the civil status registration agency.If sending dossiers by post, they shall send certified copies of these papers.
3. For civil status registration matters for which settlement timelimits have been set, dossier recipients shall write receipts; for incompleteor invalid dossiers, they shall issue written guidance for civil statusregistrants to complete the dossiers. Such written guidance must clearly statetypes of papers to be added.
In case requesters submit dossiers lớn an improper civil statusregistration agency, dossier recipients shall guide them lớn submit dossiers tocompetent agencies.
Papers granted, notarized or certified by competent foreign agencies forcivil status registration in Vietnam giới shall be consularly legalized inaccordance with law, unless they are exempted under a treaty lớn which Vietnamis a contracting tiệc nhỏ.
a/ Civil status registration for members of families that have sầu renderedmeritorious services khổng lồ the revolution; members of poor households; personswith disabilities;
b/ Birth & death registration on time, guardianship & marriage ofVietnamese citizens residing in the country.
2. Individuals who request registration of civil status events otherthan those prescribed in Clause 1 of this Article or issue of civil statusextract copies shall pay a fee.
The Ministry of Finance shall stipulate in detail the competence tocollect, fee rates and the management and use of civil status fees.
a/ Providing untruthful information & documents, forging or usingforged papers or papers of other persons for civil status registration;
b/ Threatening, coercing or hindering the exercise & performance ofthe civil status registration right and obligation;
dd/ Forging, modifying và falsifying contents of civil status papers orinformation in the civil status database;
e/ Giving bribes and promising material or spiritual benefits in orderto obtain civil status registration;
g/ Abusing the civil status registration or shirking the civil statusregistration obligation for self-seeking purpose, enjoying the State’spreferential policy or earning illicit profits in whatever forms;
h/ Persons competent to lớn decide on civil status registration making civilstatus registration for themselves or their relatives under the Law on Marriagevà Family;
2. Civil status papers that are granted in cases of civil statusregistration in violation of Points a, d, dd, g and h, Clause 1 of this Articleare all invalid and subject lớn revocation và cancellation.
3. Individuals who commit any act specified in Clause 1 of this Articleshall, depending on the nature & seriousness of their acts, beadministratively handled or examined for penal liability in accordance withlaw.
Cadres or civil servants who commit the provisions of Clause 1 of thisArticle shall, in addition khổng lồ being handled as above, be disciplined inaccordance with the law on cadres & civil servants.
Commune-màn chơi People’s Committees of the places of residence of fathersor mothers shall make birth registration.
a/ Information of the person whose birth is registered: family name,middle name và first name; gender; birthdate; birthplace; native place;ethnicity; và citizenship;
b/ Information of the parents of the person whose birth is registered:full name, middle name và first name; year of birth; ethnicity; citizenship;và place of residence;
2. The determination of citizenship, ethnithành phố and family name of aperson whose birth is registered must comply with the law on Vietnamesenationality và civil law.
3. Contents of birth registration specified in Clause 1 of this Articleare basic civil status information of individuals và shall be recorded in thecivil status books & birth certificates & updated in the electronic civilstatus database và national population database. Dossiers & papers ofindividuals related to birth registration information must be consistent withtheir birth registration contents.
The Government shall stipulate the grant of personal identificationnumbers lớn persons whose birth is registered.
1. Within 60 days after the birth of their child, the father or mothershall register the child’s birth; if the parents are unable khổng lồ register theirchild’s birth, the grandfather or grandmother or another relative or theindividual or organization that is nurturing the child shall register his/herbirth.
2. Justice and civil status officers shall regularly examine & urgethe birth registration for children in their localities within the prescribedtime limit; in case of necessity, sản phẩm điện thoại birth registration may be made.
1. Birth registrants shall submit declarations made according lớn a setform and birth certification papers to the civil status registration agency. Ifhaving no birth certification paper, a document of a witness certifying thebirth shall be submitted; if there is no witness, there must be a writtenpledge of the birth; for birth registration for abandoned children, there mustbe a written record certifying the child’s abandonment made by a competentagency; for birth registration for children born by surrogate mothers, theremust be a document proving the surrogacy as prescribed by law.
2. Immediately after receiving full papers specified in Clause 1 of thisArticle, if seeing that the birth declaration is complete & proper, justice& civil status officers shall record birth registration contents under Clause1, Article 14 of this Law in the civil status books & update them in theelectronic civil status database and the national population database forgetting personal identification numbers.
Justice & civil status officers & birth registrants shall togethersign in the civil status books. Chairpersons of commune-màn chơi People’sCommittees shall grant birth certificates lớn birth registrants.
3. The Government shall stipulate in detail the birth registration forabandoned children and children whose parents have sầu not yet been identified duelớn surrogacy; và the determination of native places for abandoned children andchildren with unidentified parents.