Bạn đang xem: Peasant là gì
As a result, poor peasants might find themselves paying their dues lớn a wealthy peasant, & never see the lord at all.
Dưới đó là hầu như mẫu mã câu bao gồm đựng từ "peasant", vào cỗ trường đoản cú điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh. Chúng ta rất có thể xem thêm rất nhiều mẫu câu này để tại vị câu trong tình huống cần đặt câu với từ bỏ peasant, hoặc tham khảo ngữ cảnh thực hiện trường đoản cú peasant vào cỗ trường đoản cú điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh
1. She was a peasant girl.
2. 20 Joe"s a real peasant.
3. He sprang from peasant stock.
4. It had no fiefs to be the subject of investiture, no peasant tenure, no peasant serfs.
5. He was an exponent of the peasant philosophy, và considered the father of the Indian Peasant Movement.
6. 22 She"s of peasant/noble stock.
7. 11 He sprang from peasant stochồng.
8. 19 In those days, if you were born a peasant,(www.Sentencedict.com) you were a peasant for life.
9. 14 He loved Gerard"s peasant earthiness.
10. 2 He loved Gerard"s peasant earthiness.
11. 16 Most mongkiemthe.comllagers are peasant farmers.
12. You, a simple peasant girl from where?
13. 2 The prince masqueraded as a peasant.
14. The peasant laboured for a mere pittance.
15. The peasant is palming his wrinkled face.
16. The number of peasant members was derisory.
17. The president was disguised as a peasant.
18. 18 His father is a peasant.
19. The prince masqueraded as a peasant.
trăng tròn. High protective sầu tariffs penalized the peasant consumer.
21. You insolent, useless son of a peasant dog!
22. 9 The peasant led us down the hill.
23. The old peasant avaricious & cthua thảm - fisted fellow.
24. The highlands are populated mainly by peasant farmers.
25. The peasant carefully sewed money inlớn his belt.
26. Peasant rebellions occurred throughout the 16th century.
27. 15 Peasant rebellions occurred throughout the 16th century.
28. The old peasant was puffing at his pipe.
29. It is the lament of an impoverished peasant.
30. 12 The peasant is palming his wrinkled face.
31. An earthy , uncouth, sermongkiemthe.comle peasant creature old Katy was.
32. A bumper crop remunerated the peasant for his labour.
33. The economic crisis caused famine, epidemics, và peasant revolt.
34. 3 The president was disguised as a peasant.
35. The hoary peasant mused over his past sufferings.
36. The old peasant was demonic in her rage.
37. 5 The peasant carefully sewed money inlớn his belt.
38. 4 The old peasant was puffing at his pipe.
39. 1 The Rumanian or Andalusian peasant went in rags.
40. 13 Economic rekhung has brought relative sầu wealth to peasant farmers.
41. 10 The nobles had a mongkiemthe.comrtual vekhổng lồ against peasant candidates.
42. Above all he sought lớn dismantle the traditional peasant commune.
43. They were predominantly small peasant economies, with scarcely any industry.
44. 17 The highlands are populated mainly by peasant farmers.
45. The nobles had a mongkiemthe.comrtual velớn against peasant candidates.
46. Magdomain authority heard him out, smiled tacitly with peasant slyness.
47. 21 The old peasant avaricious and cthảm bại - fisted fellow.
48. 18 Tessenow decried the metropolis and extolled the peasant mongkiemthe.comrtues.
49. The local peasant press was in a lamentable condition still.
50. After the alternation, motivation effects on peasant household are also weakened.